Have you ever Kayaked before? Why not? Kayaking is fun, safe and great for balance and fitness. We are bias but think you will be hooked after a few sessions.
• Kayak equipment including Kayak (Kaafu), leash and paddle
• Buoyancy aid
• Safety Helmet
• Safety briefing including safe lifting & handling
• Paddling Techniques
• Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off safely
• Self rescue techniques
• Kayak instruction and tips
• Small group sizes (6 maximum)
• A wetsuit is also essential, you can either bring your own or hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits for £5.00 per hire.
Ages: 8+ Each person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian who must be in full supervision at all times. (Please contact us about younger children you may benefit from a small private session) No child under 5 years of age may go on/in a water craft.
Duration: 1 hour approx.
• Group lessons three more £30 per person, contact us to book.
• One to One or Two to One £45 per person.
Meeting point: (EBB & FLO) 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ