Sea Kayaking is a great way to get out on the water. You don’t need to have had any previous experience as we use ‘sit-on-top’ kayaks which are inherently very stable and carry no risk of entrapment. However, a kayak lesson is the ideal experience for child groups or those that may lack confidence on the water. Contact us for availability.
• Kayak equipment
• Buoyancy aid
• Safety Helmet
• Safety briefing including safe lifting & handling
• Paddling Techniques
• Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off safely
• Self rescue techniques
• Kayak instruction and tips
• Small group sizes (6 maximum)
• A wetsuit is also advisable, you can either bring your own or
hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits
Duration: 1.5 hours approx.
Meeting point: EBB & FLO, 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ.
Our sessions are weather and tide dependant, so we set our availability around the tide times.
Due to mother nature the timings cannot fluctuate. We require that all individuals can swim at least 50m unaided.
|Adult Group 3+||£30|
|Child Group 3+||£20|