Adult Introduction to SUP – Lesson
Our introduction to SUP lesson is a fun and practical hands on lesson for anyone who is new to SUP. Our instructors will get you out on the water understanding the correct standing position, paddle stroke, self-rescue and water skills needed to help ensure you enjoy the sport fully. We will also help you to understand the importance of identifying dangers that do exist in the flat water paddle environment so that you and those around you are kept safe.
• SUP equipment including board, leash and paddle
• Buoyancy aid if required
• Safety briefing
• Paddling on your knees
• Paddling standing up
• Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off safely
• Self rescue techniques
• SUP instruction and tips
• Small group size (maximum 5)
• A wetsuit is also essential, you can either bring your own or hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits for £5.00 per hire.
Ages: Adults 18+
Duration: 1.5 hours approx.
Pricing: £30 per person
Meeting point: (EBB & FLO) 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ
You may also like…
- Out of StockSale!
- Mellow Yellow Inflatable Paddle Board 10’6 Package