Introduction to Kayaking – Lesson (deposit)
The Introduction to Kayaking is a fun and practical hands on lesson for anyone who is new to Kayaking. Our instructors will get you out on the water understanding the correct seating position, paddle strokes, self-rescue and water skills needed to help ensure you enjoy the sport fully. We will also help you to understand the importance of identifying dangers that do exist in the flat water paddle environment so that you and those around you are kept safe.
• Equipment including Kayak, paddle and paddle leash
• Buoyancy aid
• Safety briefing
• Basic paddling – forwards, backwards and turns
• Setting off and returning safely
• Self rescue techniques
• Kayak instruction and tips
• Small group sizes (6 maximum)
• A wetsuit is also essential, you can either bring your own or hire one of our Tiki ADV wetsuits for £5.00 per hire.
Ages: 8+ Each person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian who must be in full supervision at all times. (Please contact us about younger children you may benefit from a small private lesson) No child under 5 years of age may go on/in a water craft.
Duration: 1.0 hours approx.
Pricing: £25 per person (£10 deposit payable online, this will secure your slot. Remaining balance to be paid on the day)
Meeting point: (EBB & FLO) 203 North Promenade, Cleethorpes, DN35 8SJ