For some, being in, on or around the water is a passion. For others it’s a livelihood. And for the lucky ones, it’s both. At EBB & FLO our number one priority is your safety. With that in mind please read the following safety advice from the RNLI before heading out on the water.
- Check the weather forecast and tide times before you set out - they can change quickly.
- Don’t go out in offshore winds above 9mph.
- Tell someone where you are going or take a buddy with you.
- Wear the appropriate clothing for the time of year.
- Wear a suitable personal flotation device.
- Always wear your leash and hold onto your board if you get into trouble - it will help you float.
- In warmer weather put on sun cream, you can get burnt even when the suns not shining.
- Carry phone with you in a water proof case.
- Take liquid and a snack if you are on the water for more than 2 hours.
- Have Fun!