what do you now about water safety?
For some being in, on or around the water is a passion. For others it’s a livelihood. For the lucky ones, it’s both. At EBB & FLO our number one priority is your safety. With that in mind please read and follow the safety advice from the RNLI before heading out on the water.
top tips to Always remember…
- Check the weather forecast and tide times before you set out – they can change quickly.
- Don’t go out in offshore winds above 9mph.
- Tell someone where you are going or take a buddy with you.
- Wear the appropriate clothing for the time of year.
- Wear a suitable personal flotation device.
- Always wear your leash and hold onto your board if you get into trouble – it will help you float.
- In warmer weather put on sun cream, you can get burnt even when the suns not shining.
- Carry phone with you in a water proof case.
- Take liquid and a snack if you are on the water for more than 2 hours.
- Have Fun!