Spread out over 7 jam packed hours the SUPKids days are perfect for older children from ages 8-13yrs. Activities include paddle boarding, kayaking, beach games, nature exploring, SUPKids lessons, environmental education and much more! (Please note we may not cover all activities in the 7 hours but we aim to make it as action packed as possible. This also allows us to mix up the content for returning children). No previous experience required.
BRAND NEW THIS SEASON!!… Ebb & Flo’s beach classroom.
The classroom includes all the goodies and gadgets you need for the ultimate beach adventure.
- Buckets and spades
- Fishing nets
- Beach cleaning equipment
- Local wildlife information & education
- Beach games – swing ball, catch, rounders etc
- Story books
- Stationary – map of the world, crayons and paper
- Arts & crafts
- Science/exploring equipment – magnifying glasses, test tubes
Structure of our SUPKids days:
- Lesson 1 – Up to 1-2 hrs in the water (weather depending)
- Lesson 2 – Approx. 1 hr adventuring and exploring
- Lesson 3 – Approx. 1 hr beach clean, discussion, ocean wildlife education
- Lesson 4 – Approx. 1.5hrs beach games & healthy snacks
- Lesson 5 – Approx. 1hr exploring environmental education
- Up to 30 mins to allow for changing, toilet breaks
- 1 hr for lunch
- Free play
The days are very flexible. We always start with a daily lesson plan, but we also let the children somewhat guide what they’re enjoying on the day and roll with it.
The SUPKids lessons tie in with the activities e.g. Lesson 1 – Safe SUP, would be covered before heading onto the water. Lesson 3 – Ocean Plastics, would be covered before and during the beach clean etc. Please note children may get wet, sandy and muddy (to be expected).
You will need:
- Sun cream (water proof)
- Swim wear
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch & water
- Your adventure brains
Price £55 per child for the first session. £50 each time a child returns.