It is essential that you check the weather conditions in advance and immediately before you take to the water, if conditions change quickly you don’t want to get caught short!
Please check the weather links below, check the sea conditions and follow advice below. If in doubt give the EBB & FLO Crew a shout.
- Check the weather forecast and tide times before you set out – they can change quickly.
- Don’t go out in offshore winds above 9mph.
- Stick close to the shore
- Tell someone where you are going or take a buddy with you.
- Wear the appropriate clothing for the time of year.
- Wear a suitable personal flotation device.
- Always wear your leash and hold onto your board if you get into trouble – it will help you float.
- In warmer weather put on sun cream, you can get burnt even when the suns not shining.
- Carry phone with you in a water proof case.
- Take a drink and snack if you are on the water for more than 2 hours.